Steamboat Springs Criminal Trial Attorney
When facing a serious criminal charge, the law firm you choose is important. A good defense attorney knows when to negotiate and when to fight. At The Law Office of Erin Wilson, LLC, we offer a highly experienced attorney with a proven track record of obtaining acquittals in dozens of trials. Due to her history of success, Ms. Wilson commands respect in the courtroom and at the negotiation table.
If your freedom and future are on the line, having an attorney on your side who has handled thousands of criminal cases means you will be confident that you are doing everything you can to fight for the best possible outcome.
Our law firm handles all felonies and misdemeanors, from petty drug offenses such as marijuana possession to crimes of violence that carry lengthy prison sentences.
- Drug offenses, including possession and distribution of cocaine, heroin, meth, marijuana and prescription drugs
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, unlawful sexual contact, public indecency and sexual assault of a child
- Juvenile defense, including the defense of young people charged with any crime such as underage drinking, possession of marijuana or paraphernalia, truancy, shoplifting, or more serious offenses.
- DUI, including both alcohol and drug-related charges
- Domestic violence, including assault, criminal mischief and harassment
If you are not a resident of Colorado and were charged with DUI or another crime while visiting Steamboat Springs, we can help you.
Criminal Charges And The Threat Of Deportation
Attorney Wilson has extensive knowledge of how a criminal conviction can impact a non-U.S. citizen’s ability to remain in the U.S. She routinely advises clients regarding criminal cases and the impact on their immigration status, and works to protect them against removal. If you or a foreign family member has been charged with any type of crime, even a misdemeanor or petty offense, it is important to seek legal counsel to find out how it may affect your immigration status. Be particularly aware that although marijuana is legal in Colorado, a marijuana or paraphernalia offense can have a tremendously harmful impact for a non-US citizen.
Don’t Make The Mistake Of Pleading Guilty. Contact A Lawyer.
Too many people make the mistake of pleading guilty or just paying the fine when facing charges such as drug possession. Depending on the circumstances of your charge, even a minor offense can have a tremendous effect on your future. For noncitizens, students and other young people, it is especially important to hire an attorney.